The renty theme has got an in-built image- and text-slider. The slider can be set in the site’s header settings tab and it will be displayed if the “Slider” setting is enabled in the “Home Page Header Style” block.
- – Slide transition speed – the speed of the slides’ transition.
The recommended size for the slide image is 200×380 px.
- – Slide display time – the time of the current slide display.
- – Enable pause when pointing at the slide – if the option is enabled, the slide transition will slow down when pointing at the slide.
- – Show navigation buttons – if the option is enabled, the slide navigation buttons will be displayed in the output field
It is possible to get to the slides editing page by clicking the “Add a new slide” link in the title of the slides list or by clicking the “Edit” link in the slides list.
The main blocks of the page:
- – the block to select or change an image and animated effects to be displayed during the slides transition.
- – the block to enter or edit the slide’s title(up to 4 words), as well as the slide’s title transition effects.
- – the block to enter or edit a short text message (up to 30 words), as well as the messages transition effects.
- – a link to an internet resource, both external and internal, where a user will be linked to when clicking the “Read More” button on the slide.